Friday, January 17, 2014

New Release: Snuggle Up To A Good Book

I love to read! Oh how I love to read! Whether I am cuddled close with my sweet little boy or curled up in my favorite blanket, reading is a happiness of my heart!


Hope you enjoy this New Release!

Please enjoy this $2.00 Deal, "I Love Books."


Also if you purchase any image of equal value you will receive "Read Me A Story" FREE. Without purchase this image is regular price, $4.00.

And For a little extra fun, get a jump start on your Valentines day cards with this $3.00 deal cutie!
 
I love their work! Please take a minute to let my Design Team know if you love it too! =)







 

Have a wonderful Friday!

6 comments:

  1. I love the little boy on the stack of books! Makes my heart happy as I think of my 5 yr old whose now reading the scriptures and other books with very little help from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new stamps I am an avid reader as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new images, Sami! I love all the DT cards, wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done DT, you've made lovely cards with Sami's great digis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its Brilliant online shopping store for home equipments .Design Your Own Stamp is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job. This is very nice post. I like your post. Its fantastic. Thanks a lot for share and that's my request please share me more post in future. rubber matting uk

    ReplyDelete